NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE DRAWING, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SHARING OF PARTICIPANT INFORMATION WITH CLEVELAND BROWNS FOOTBALL COMPANY, LLC, AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Eligibility: The UH Healthy Fan Challenge Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Employees of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC (the “Browns’), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “NFL Parties”) and their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Sponsor: University Hospitals Health System, Inc. (“UH”), 11100 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Prizes and Drawing Time Period: Prize details will be available on www.UHHealthyFan.com at the start of the Promotion Period. One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) winner per category (“Prize(s)” or “Grand Prize”).
Prizes Prize Description Deadline for Entries Approximate Date of Drawing Approximate Value of the Prize Prize 1 One (1) Fitbit Versa 11:59:59 pm ET on 6/1/2018 6/4/2018 $200 Prize 2 Autographed merchandise 11:59:59 pm ET on 7/3/2018 7/4/2018 $50-300* Grand Prize 1 Four (4) passes to Cleveland Browns Training Camp and 1 parking pass, to be redeemed on 1 day to be determined by the Browns. Each pass includes access to the VIP Tent and food and beverage. 11:59:59 pm ET on 7/15/2018 7/16/2018 Priceless Prize 3 One (1) Fitbit Versa 11:59:59 pm ET on 8/1/2018 8/2/2018 $200 Prize 4 Autographed merchandise 11:59:59 pm ET on 9/4/2018 9/5/2018 $50-300* Grand Prize 2 VIP Game-Day Experience winner and 1 guest, including 2 admission tickets (exact game to be determined by the Browns) 11:59:59 pm ET on 10/31/2018 11/1/2018 $250
*TBD based on item selected (ie. Mini helmet, jersey, helmet, etc)
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Drawing period. All eligible employees hereby acknowledge that the value of the Prizes are considered non-monetary compensation pursuant to the physician self-referral statute (the “Stark Law”_ set forth at 42 U.S.C. §1395nn and 42 C.F.R. 411.250-411.389. Eligible employees, therefore, further agree that if he or she is a Winner and is over the limit on non-monetary compensation for the calendar year pursuant to the Stark Law, he or she shall either (a) reject the Grand Prize or Prize; or (b) pay UH the difference between the total non-monetary compensation received by the Winner and the current limit set forth in the Stark Law. In the event the Winner opts to reject the Grand Prize or Prize, UH reserves the right to give the Grand Prize or Prize to an alternate eligible Winner who next meets the winning criteria, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve the odds of winning. To receive one (1) entry to the Drawing, during the Promotion Period visit www.UHHealthyFan.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to complete and submit one (1) Official Entry Form. After submitting the Official Entry Form by visiting the Website, you may follow the instructions to link your Fitbit account to the Drawing to earn additional entries by completing monthly challenges while wearing your Fitbit fitness tracker. Each month that you complete the designated monthly challenge, you will earn one (1) additional entry into the prize drawings. Each entry must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible. You may receive up to seven (7) total entries into the Drawing during the Promotion Period. Additional entries received from the same person or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. By submitting an Official Entry Form, entrants agree to (i) the terms of these Official Rules, (ii) the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all disputes and in all matters relating to the Drawing, and (iii) the sharing of their information with Released Parties and receiving marketing and/or promotional communications from Sponsor and/or Released Parties.
- Selection of Winner(s): Selections will be made using a random number drawing system from all valid Drawing entrants. There will be a total of six (6)winners selected: one (1) winner will be selected for each Grand Prize Drawing, and one (1) winner will be selected for each Prize for a total of six (6) winners.Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Drawing and the selection of the potential winner(s) are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Sponsor will notify all winners by email. Winners must respond to claim Grand Prize or Prize within three (3) days of receiving notification of winning. Failure to claim the Grand Prize or Prize within three (3) days of receiving notification will result in forfeiture and a new winner will be selected by random drawing from remaining eligible entries from that Drawing period. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held for the Drawing. If no winner is selected, the Grand Prize or Prize will remain un-awarded. All entrants and winners must at all times agree to be bound and comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. All taxes and other assessments and any other costs or fees associated with the use of the Grand Prize or Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Release: By accepting the Grand Prize or Prize winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and it’s subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Grand Prize or Prize suppliers, and such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any Grand Prize or Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, website, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Drawing constitutes winner(s) consent to Sponsor and/or its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By linking a fitness tracker to the Drawing, entrant agrees and consents to the sharing of that data tracked via their fitness tracker with UH. All applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations apply.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic, network or computer malfunctions or other technical errors of any kind. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or misdirected for any reason including by reason of unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing, technical human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing or entries, software, hardware, browser or network failure, malfunction or congestion, or incompatibility with Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Drawing or receipt or use of or misuse of any Prize or attendance at any location related to or in association with the Prize. Use of bots or other automated processes to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Drawing during the Drawing period. If the Drawing period has ended, entrant may only enter Drawings during the active Drawing period. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Drawing in any manner at its sole discretion. If the Drawing is terminated or modified in any way, Sponsor may hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance. No more than one (1) of the stated Prize will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Grand Prize or Prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Winner List: Requests for a winners’ list may be sent to: University Hospitals Marketing & Communications Dept., Attn: UH Healthy Fan Challenge 2018, 3605 Warrensville Center Road, Shaker Heights, Ohio, 44122. All requests must be received by June 30, 2019.